Land law

» Land law
I want to buy an agricultural land. How can I do that? Is it possible although I am not a professional farmer?
I am not a swiss citizen, can I buy a primary residence, a secondary residence?
We own a house under the name of the estate of our deceased mother, can we sell it?
I would like to buy a secondary residence in another canton, to whom should I turn to?
One must consult a notary in the canton where the building is located. The sales contract requires good guarantees. Federal law has imposed restrictions, particularly in rural land law and purchase by persons living abroad.