Commercial law

» Commercial law
I want to create a limited liability company with the assets of my individual company, how do I do it?


I want to transform my limited liability company into a public limited company, what should I do?


I want to give my business to my children during my lifetime, do I have the right to do so?


I would like to change the headquarters from one canton to another, how do I do it?


Company law requires the assistance of a notary when a company is founded (LLC, SA), and when its articles of association are amended. The notary can advise you on many aspects of commercial law, which can considerably influence the functioning of your company.